Wednesday, October 27, 2010

From my heart.

This is my first post on this blog, and I really want to share my heart with you about some things.

I have been a Christian since December 5th, 2007. God is honestly my entire world, and without Him I am nothing but sin and shame. There is nothing good that comes from me. I never want anyone who reads this blog to feel inferior, or put down. My aim is to show others just what God can do with a low life sinner. I am living proof that God uses the base things of this world for His glory. I really want to emphasize this because I know (and have felt) how intimidating some blogs can be. The ladies that write them seem impeccable and sinless, almost untouchable. I do not want to be that blog. I want everyone to feel welcome and loved and encouraged.

I have a number of other reasons for wanting to start this blog. Mainly, I need encouragement. I need to have other Christian ladies in my life that are like-hearted. I am nineteen years old, graduated, and wasting my time bumming around the house! God has so greatly convicted me to be productive and useful in my home life. These years shouldn't be "suffered through" or a burden... I should be growing in HIM and learning to be a Christian lady.

So here I am. Here is my heart. Please join me on this journey of mine and know that you are not alone. We are all fighting this battle. And we, as Christians, have victory.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment